Welcome to Dragify, a place for anyone looking to create a website whether you are a blogger, freelancer, marketer or entrepreneur. Our website designer provides users with the design tools necessary to start creating and building their brand.
Before you get started with Dragify, we kindly recommend reading through our Knowledge Base to fully understand all of our features and integrations.
To Get Started
- Click the Start Building button on our Home Page.
- To get started, sign up for free using your Facebook or Google account, or by simply using your email. If you already have a Dragify account, Sign In and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose a package. Remember, you'll be able to get a 14-day free trial for whichever package you choose.
- Find a template that best fits your needs. You can also start building from scratch using any of our drag-and-drop features on the left-hand panel of the builder.
- Choose your website name (i.e. yoursitename.dragifysites.com). Dragify provides you with a free .dragifysites.com website address, but you can connect your own custom domain for free or purchase a new one from Domain app on your Dashboard.
At any point, if you'd like to edit your website, you can visit the following URL: yoursitename.dragifysites.com/edit where 'yoursitename' is your chosen website name.
You can access the live version of your site via your Public URL (all your public URLs are listed under the Domain app), which you can share on social networks, send to your audience directly, or even submit to Google Search.
- Public URL example: yoursitename.dragifysites.com
Once you're in Edit Mode of your site, you'll notice that the main template area is divided into three core parts or Blocks: Header, Body, and Footer. On the left side, you'll find a panel with all the tools necessary to create your site. Once you drag and drop elements, each block will appear with a colored outline: Yellow, Green, and Purple.
- Header block has a Yellow outline
- Body blocks have Green outlines
- Footer block has a Purple outline
Note: Dragify is not being tested on IE, so we don't guarantee a 100% website performance on this browser. We highly recommend using Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc. to avoid any technical issues.
To learn more, check out our Basics of Editing your Website article.